Kitesurfing East Africa: this is why!
I’ll keep this one short, I know we prefer reading wind & weather reports…;) Let me give you a list of reasons of why you should come to kite in East Africa :
- It’s Africa
- Let me highlight this one…AFRICA!
- Reliable and consistent winds
- Warm water, ladies, warm water
- No crowded waters (yet) in East Africa
- White beaches & turquoise water
- Flat water & waves all year around
- You can actually kite from Mozambique to Tanzania!
- No trash, no pollution
- Plenty of sandy space to peacefully launch and land your kite
- No wind? So what! Go on a safari, go snorkelling, diving, motorbiking – whatever!
- Rustic and charming accommodations in for all different classes!
And don’t forget, no sharks around!
New group on Facebook
Contact me if you want more info… Kitesurf@charlies-travels.com